You have put your trust in us and decided to buy our refined caviar. We would like now to give you a few important tips to avoid spoiling your pleasure. Follow them and you will enjoy an unforgettable caviar experience.
The key points at a glance:
- Place the caviar at the very bottom of your refrigerator, in the back part.
- Set the refrigerator ideally at a temperature of 2°C. If this is not possible, set it to a maximum of 5°C.
- Make sure to observe the expiry date on the tin.
- Keep the sealed tin ideally for no longer than 4 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Take the tin out of the refrigerator about 10-15 minutes before tasting your caviar.
- It is recommended to enjoy the caviar within one hour upon opening the tin.
- Do you wish to offer caviar at a buffet? Make sure to put the tins on ice and to consume the caviar right away, if possible within two hours upon opening the tin.
- Store the opened tin in the refrigerator and enjoy within 2-3 days.
The correct procedure:
We will arrange a date with you for the delivery of your caviar. Make sure that someone is available to receive your order. Upon reception, place the caviar tin directly in the refrigerator. We recommend placing it at the very bottom of your refrigerator, in the back part, so that the caviar gets the best possible cooling. Set the temperature to a maximum of 5°C, or even at 2°C if possible.
Take the caviar tin out of the refrigerator approximately 10-15 minutes before tasting. This is how the caviar can best develop its flavours. Enjoy the caviar within one hour.
Pay attention to the expiry date printed on the tin. Ideally, sealed caviar tins should not be kept in the refrigerator for longer than 4 weeks. Put an unsealed tin back in the refrigerator and enjoy the caviar within two to three days upon opening.